Anyone who knows me knows I’m obsessed with autumn. The colours, the weather, the clothing, the air — There’s something just so magical about it all for me. The moment August 1st comes around, a holiday begins in my eyes.
I decided to make a bucket list of all the things I wanted to do this year so I can hold myself accountable. I want to try and at least do half of them so I can really make the most out of this glorious season. 🙂
1. Go Apple Picking
2. Get a Pumpkin Spice Latte
3. Bake Some Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
4. Purchase A New Burgundy Lipstick
5. Go To The Farmers’ Market
6. (Attempt To) Make Pumpkin Pie
7. Place Autumn Scented Candles All Over The House
8. Watch Hocus Pocus, Harry Potter, and Hotel Transylvania
9. Dig Into Some S’more Campfire Cones
10. Creatively Carve a Pumpkin
11. Go On a Hot Air Balloon Ride
12. Make a Pinecone Bird Feeder
13. Enjoy Copious Amounts of Chili
14. Go Hiking
15. Dress Up In Warm, Cozy Clothes and Watch A Movie At The Outdoor Cinema
16. Have a Board Game Night
17. Get Creative With Halloween Recipes
18. Enjoy a Cinnamon Roll
19. Refresh My Fall Wardrobe
20. Stuff My Face With Mashed Potatoes and Mushroom Gravy As Often As I Can
Hopefully this list also provided you guys and gals with some inspiration and ideas as well.
What do you have planned for autumn? Will you be doing any of the activities I’ve listed?