Please read these terms and conditions carefully prior to using this Website.
The use of this Website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. All content provided on the Nialogique Website is for informational or educational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this Website or found by following any link on this Website.
2. The owner of Nialogique will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
5. At times this Website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or their content. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
6. The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to any of the following: comments with profanity, comments deemed as spam or questionable spam, comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed as offensive, and comments which attack a person individually.
7. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this Website is subject to the laws of Canada in the province of British Columbia.
This document was created in January, 2017. These terms and conditions are subject to change at anytime with or without notice.