1 1/4 cup quinoa, cooked (in vegetable stock)
broccoli, cut into small pieces
cherry tomatoes, sliced
3 bell peppers
1. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
2. Add in the onion and sauté for 3 minutes.
3. Add in the broccoli and sauté for another 3 minutes.
4. Add in the cherry tomatoes, alongside a pinch of sea salt, a pinch of black pepper, and a pinch of garlic powder. Sauté for 3 more minutes.
5. Add in the cooked quinoa to your pan and combine ingredients. Set aside.
6. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
7. Cut the “hat” off of the bell pepper and remove the seeds. Place them in a baking dish.
8. Stuff the peppers with the quinoa mixture and place the “hats” back in their place. Drizzle the bell peppers with olive oil.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes and enjoy!